Unfortunately, for two consecutive years, COVID restrictions prevented us from hosting this event that has proved so popular for over a decade.
In 2022, we were optimistic about reigniting this event and catching up with so many supporters. Sadly, Transdev Sydney Ferries, our valued partner, has advised that they are not in a position to support us this year.
We will be back in touch with updates for the event in 2023.
Would you still like to give your support?
With consecutive cancellations resulting in our charity’s subsequent loss of income, we invite you to please consider donating by clicking on the Donate button below. All donations over $2 are tax-deductible. Click here to go to our donations page.
Information about this event
- Tickets and wristbands will be posted in the mail.
- You must wear the wristband provided and present your ticket to board your designated ferry at 12.15pm.
- The ferry leaves and returns to Manly Wharf. Before departure, you will need to gather in the coloured area corresponding to your ticket and wristband colour.
- To avoid unnecessary congestion on the wharf please ensure that you arrive no earlier than 12 noon.
- This year there will be two ferries leaving Manly Wharf but regrettably, no entertainment or commentary will be provided.
- Passengers are welcome to bring a picnic and the café on board will be open.